When facing high medical bills and the possible loss of employment because of injuries sustained due to someone else’s negligence, you need a lawyer who knows how to get results.
At The Law Offices of Gabriel N. Schwartz, P.C., we pride ourselves on our aggressive representation that has led to the recovery of large settlements. We are also fearless litigators. We have taken cases to juries and won large judgments for our clients. To schedule a consult in Vail, Avon or the Denver area, contact our lawyers online or call us at (877) 860-4878.
Helping Individuals Hurt In Any Type Of Accident
We represent injured people or families of victims in matters related to:
- Pedestrian accidents: As a pedestrian or bicyclist, you have similar rights to those of automobile drivers. Do not let anyone tell you that you can’t recover if hit by a car.
- Motor vehicle accidents:We assist individuals hurt in all types of car accidents in Colorado.
- Slip-and-fall accidents: Business and property owners owe a duty of care to visitors. If that duty is broken, people fall and become hurt. You can hold the negligent parties accountable for their lack of care.
- Truck accidents: Too many injuries occur every year because overworked truck drivers fall asleep at the wheel. We can advocate for you if you have become injured in a truck crash.
- Wrongful death: If you have lost a loved one due to another’s negligence, allow us to take the legal burden off your plate while you recover emotionally.
- Nursing Home Negligence: Finding a home for your aging relatives is hard enough, when the people you trust with their care take advantage of that trust, we are here to bring your family justice.
Part of our strategy to maximize compensation for you is that we will not settle a case until you have reached maximum medical improvement (MMI), which is the point at which further medical treatment will not improve your condition. If you are still recovering from your injuries, it is wise to wait to settle until you have reached MMI, because only then will any permanent damage be known. If you settle too early, you may receive far less in compensation than if you waited until the extent of the damage is proven.
Do not wait until MMI to call us because the law limits the amount of time to file a claim. Call us as soon as you are injured and we will preserve your rights and file a claim on time, but will not settle until you are at MMI.
Snow Accident Attorneys Serving Tourists And Locals In Avon
Up here in the mountains in Colorado Ski Country, winter weather can seemingly strike at will. This can cause accidents of all kinds. In popular tourist destinations like Vail, Aspen, Eagle and Steamboat Springs, slip and fall accidents can happen almost anywhere if snowy and icy surfaces are not cleared by business owners, homeowners or government employees. Ski and snowboard accidents on the slopes can occur as well. If you are hurt because of an injury such as this, we can help you get the compensation you need for your injuries.