Immigration laws in the United States can be complex and unforgiving for those who are trying to enter the country and remain here legally. At The Law Offices of Gabriel N. Schwartz, P.C., we offer practical, tenacious representation in a full range of immigration law matters. We regularly file marriage petitions with USCIS and when an Immigrant marries a US citizen or permanent resident they get conditional residency for two years.
Thorough Representation For Immigrants And Families In Colorado
Our experienced lawyers handle immigration law issues facing individuals, families and small businesses, including:
- Temporary visas — We represent students and workers who want to live in the United States temporarily, as well as the small businesses that want to bring them here.
- Green cards — Green cards allow qualifying individuals to establish lawful permanent residency. We can help you or a loved one pursue this status.
- Citizenship and naturalization — If you qualify for U.S. citizenship, we can help you through the naturalization process and ensure that you meet the federal requirements.
- Deportation defense — If you are facing deportation or removal from the United States, we can help you pursue relief in the form of asylum cancellation of removal, voluntary departure or adjustment of your status. Because we are also criminal law attorneys, we are also able to help immigrants facing deportation because of criminal proceedings.
- Immigration bonds — Our professional network includes a licensed immigration bond company, allowing us to meet all of your legal needs related to immigration.
Contact An Experienced Vail Visa And Green Card Lawyer
For aggressive, thorough advocacy on your behalf, call The Law Offices of Gabriel N. Schwartz, P.C. for an initial consultation. Our attorneys have decades of combined experience and have successfully represented many people in matters of immigration law.
We represent people in Vail Valley. Please contact us at (877) 860-4878 to learn more about our immigration practice and find out how we can help you protect your rights during a Free Initial Consultation. We accept Credit Cards.