An arrest and conviction can irreparably harm your life. That is why you should rely on the Colorado criminal defense lawyers here at Justice for Colorado for help. We know what is at stake. Prison time, fines and loss of employment are just a few of the consequences you could face.
From our offices in Vail, Avon and Denver, Colorado, and in court, we work every day to help people like you minimize the possible damages of criminal convictions. If you have questions about your criminal charges, contact our attorneys today.
Advocacy Through Any Criminal Charge
We represent clients in most kinds of criminal cases, including:
- Assault and burglary: If you have been charged with threatening another individual through violent behavior, or breaking and entering into another’s home, you face severe penalties and need a Colorado criminal defense lawyer in your corner.
- Domestic violence: Police take violence against family members very seriously. If domestic violence is alleged, the odds are someone will be taken to jail.
- Driving while ability impaired: Similar to drunk driving, DWAI has lesser penalties but can still drastically impact your life.
- Driving under the influence of drugs: It is possible to go to jail for DUI if you are under the influence of any type of drug.
- Drunk driving: Driving under the influence of alcohol will wind you up in jail. There are still defenses to your case that an experienced attorney can help you put together, however.
- Driving with a suspended or revoked license: If your license is suspended, the penalties for driving are very severe and you could have your license completely revoked.
- Drug charges: We can help you through any type of drug charge you are facing, involving drugs from marijuana to heroin and more.
- Restraining order violations: Even responding to a text message can violate your restraining order. Do not speak to the person at all who obtained the order. Instead, talk to an attorney.
- Sexual assault: If convicted of sex crimes, your life will be changed forever. Put a lawyer in your corner to protect your rights immediately.
- Shoplifting and theft: Retail fraud can wind you up behind bars and result in you paying huge fines.
One of the advantages of having us on your side is that one of our Colorado criminal defense attorneys also worked for the Colorado attorney general’s office. This allows us to view a case from all perspectives. We also have a long list of criminal investigators, many of whom are former law enforcement officers, and expert witnesses at our disposal. We will work hard to gather all the relevant information. We will use this information and file motions to help get charges reduced or dismissed for you. If going before a jury is necessary, we will aggressively argue on your behalf.
When Facing Criminal Charges In Eagle County, Call Justice for Colorado
If police are questioning you or if they have already arrested you, it is important that you do not speak to them without an attorney present. An attorney can make sure that your rights are being respected.
At Justice for Colorado, you will receive the aggressive representation you need if you are facing criminal charges. Call (877) 860-4878 to schedule your free consultation with an experienced Colorado criminal defense lawyer in Vail. We accept credit cards and offer services in Spanish.